I spent most of Friday night out playing games of 40k, so I was able to get very little finished.
Part of my imperial guard is on hold awaiting replacement parts from Forgeworld. I was given 2 left inner sides to one of the imperial bombards instead of 1 right and 1 left piece, so they are sending me a replacement piece for that, and I have another hydra, and madusa on the way as well. My big order of guardsmen/bits to convert them will hopefully be here today or tomorrow so I can dig into them, but I was able to finish test painting my 10 man squad and I will post photos up later this week.
I dug a bit deeper into my chaos daemons as well. Basing all of my flamers, daemon princes, and a lord of change yesterday. Primed them all, then put them under the airbrush to get colors going. I am doing a mix of colors ranging from dark purple, red purple, light blue, and an almost yellow. So there will be a lot of color coming from this force, but I think it will look good on the table top.
I have decided to ice my legion of everblight project. I am way to busy to commit time to that with so much 40k going on. As such it is up on ebay and will help fund other projects in the future.